– Do you have a plan?
— No, not really.
– Don’t you think you should?
— Yeah, probably.
— You have to admit though, sometimes it’s easier to just dive in without one.
– That’s when things go wrong.
— Not always.
– The chances are higher though.
— But you can never plan perfectly.
– It cuts out time sitting around trying to make decisions.
— No it doesn’t. You know it doesn’t. It just makes it happen as a different point.
– I suppose…
— The sitting around trying to make a decision when you’re sitting planning takes longer too.
– That’s not true.
— It is though.
– I mean…
— Think about it.
– Okay. Maybe. So we’re just diving in then?
— I think so, yeah.